- I love the way some words sound. ‘Crush’ or ‘Delicious’ or ‘Chomp’ or ‘Pyaaz’. Somehow ‘onion’ doesn’t do justice, does it?
- I stop and talk to dogs, even those on the street.
- I like the way a person’s mouth moves when speaking.
- I can speak with my mouth shut. Hell, I can even sing like that.
- I don’t enjoy drinking water.
- I learnt how to whistle and blow gum before my brother did. He still can’t compete with me.
- I love writing my name over and over and over and over again. I love the way the letters flow one after the other.
- I like keeping blank notepads blank.
- I like to keep pencils long and sharpened. Just hate writing with them. No, I love writing with them, but hate it when they get blunt and shorter.
- I love the smell of crayons. And poster colour. And wet soil. And baby powder.
- I want to adopt a child, a girl child, rather than have one of my own.
- I thought I wasn’t crazy about shoes, but I have been proven wrong. Thank god… :)
- I reuse paper. Envelopes, printouts, wrapping paper, paper bags, everything that I can.
- I steal tissue paper from restaurants. And carry them around for emergencies.
- I hate writing for pleasure. I do it as a job, and I do it well. But when I’m out of office, I hate to write.
- I’m scared of change.
- I enjoy the company of younger people more than that of people my age or older.
- I like readymade meals.
- I’m basically lazy. Don’t like to work hard at anything. Do it out of compulsion or because somebody is depending on me.
- I can’t tell people who are bothering me to stop bothering me. I’m scared of hurting their feelings. And I end up getting hurt or taken for granted in the bargain.
- I love my independence and believe in ‘Live and let live’. Anybody who breaks that code of conduct is out of my life.
- I lose interest very fast. And that includes things, activities, people, places… There has to be novelty. Status quo bothers me.
- I love rock, little bit of pop, loads of old hindi music, ghazals. I can’t stand hiphop or trance.
- I love riding bikes.
- I don’t like air-conditioning.
I am an Extroverted Lifelong Learning Tree Hugger
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Thursday, May 07, 2009
1. Last beverage: TEA
2. Last phone call: MERU CABS
3. Last text message: MANOHAR
4. Last song you listened to: DELHI, FROM DELHI 6
5. Last time you cried: LAST SUNDAY
HAVE YOU EVER...
6. Dated someone twice: YES
7. Been cheated on: OH YES
8. Kissed someone and regretted it: NOPE
9. Lost someone special: YES
10. Been depressed: SEVERAL TIMES
11. Been drunk and thrown up: ONCE, AND HATED MYSELF FOR IT
IN THE PAST YEAR HAVE YOU:
12. Made new friends: LOTS OF THEM
13. Fallen out of love: YES
14. Laughed until you cried: OFTEN
15. Met someone who changed you: YES
16. Found out who your true friends were: SADLY, YES
17. Found out someone was talking about you: DON’T KNOW
18. Kissed anyone on your friends list: YES :)
19. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: ALMOST ALL
20. How many kids do you want to have: TWO
21. Do you have any pets: NONE NOW
22. Do you want to change your name: NEVER
23. What did you do for your last birthday: SPENT IT WITH MY PARENTS IN PUNE
24. What time did you wake up today: 8.30
25. What were you doing at midnight last night: TALKING ON THE PHONE
26. Name something you CANNOT wait for: TO LEAVE MUMBAI
27. Last time you saw your father: 24 APRIL 2009
28. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: NOTHING… WHAT I’VE DONE TILL DATE HAS GOT ME HERE. AND I LOVE IT!
29. Most visited webpage: FACEBOOK
30. What's your name: SONALI
31. Nicknames: (gulp) SHONU, MAU, ILANOS
32. Relationship Status: SINGLE
33. Zodiac sign: PISCEAN
34. Male or female or transgendered: FEMALE
35. Elementary: ABHINAV
36. School: ISN’T THAT THE SAME AS ABOVE
37. Colleges: FERGUSSON, SYMBIOSIS
38. Hair colour: BLACK
39. Long or short: SHORT
40. Height: 5’5”
41. Do you have a crush on someone? MAYBE
42. Ever been in love? LOTS OF TIME, I THINK :)
43. Piercings? YES
44. Tattoos? NOT YET
45. Righty or lefty: RIGHTY
46. First surgery: ON MY CHIN, WHEN I WAS 4-5 YEARS OLD
47. First piercing: EAR, AS A CHILD
48. First best friends: URMILA AND ANJALI, IN COLLEGE
49. First sport you loved: NOT MUCH INTO SPORTS, BADMINTON, PERHAPS?
50. First pet: ROCKY, OUR ALSATIAN
51. First vacation: ORISSA, 1984
52. First concert: REMO FERNANDES, PUNE, 1991-92
53. Eating: LUNCH
54. Drinking: WATER
55. I'm about to: LOSE MY PATIENCE WITH MEEBO.COM
56. Listening to: THE SOUNDS AND MULTIPLE CONVERSATIONS IN OFFICE
57. Waiting for: EVERYBODY TO GATHER FOR LUNCH
58. Want kids: YES
59. Want to get married: YES, BUT ONLY IF I FIND THE RIGHT GUY
60. Careers in mind: TRAVEL WRITER, ANIMAL CARETAKER, DOG TRAINER, EXPLORER
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
61. Lips or eyes: EYES
62. Hugs or kisses: BOTH
63. Shorter or taller: TALLER
64. Older or Younger: BOTH
65. Romantic or spontaneous: BOTH
66. Nice stomach or nice arms: ARMS
67. Sensitive or loud: DEFINITELY SENSITIVE
68. Hook-up or relationship: RELATIONSHIP OF COURSE
69. Trouble maker or hesitant: TROUBLE-MAKER, JUST LIKE ME :)
70. Kissed a stranger: NOT YET
71. Lost glasses/contacts: DON’T WEAR THEM
72. Sex on first date: NAAH
73. Broken someone's heart: DON’T KNOW
74. Had your own heart broken: SEVERAL TIMES
75. Been arrested: NEVER
76. Turned someone down: YES, AND FELT MISERABLE FOR DOING SO
77. Cried when someone died: YES, ALONE
78. Liked a friend that is a girl: NOPE
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
79. Yourself: ABSOLUTELY!
80. Miracles: DO HAPPEN SOMETIME
81. Love at first sight: NO
82. Heaven: IS RIGHT HERE
83. Santa Claus: I WORK IN ADVERTISING :)
84. Kiss on the first date: YES
85. Angels: MY FAMILY AND CLOSE FRIENDS
LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS
90. On Internet since: 1996
91. Video Game I like: DON’T ENJOY VIDEO GAMES
92. Left Alone: I PONDER, I SING, I DANCE
93. Is there one person you want to be with right now: NO
94. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time: NEVER
95. Wanted to kill some one ever: YES
96. Among you blog mates, whom would you like to kiss: NO NAMES :)
97. Committed a blunder and regretted later: YES, OFTEN
98. Wanted to steal you friend's boyfriend / girlfriend: YES, GUILTY OF THE THOUGHT ONCE
99. Wanted to run away from your loved ones in anger, because they didn’t listen: YES100. Posting this as 100 Truths: ABSOLUTELY